It’s difficult to watch what you eat during the holidays. Festivities are usually centered around food but if you’re looking for a healthy breakfast recipe to make this holiday season for you and your family. Give Pop Pop’s Healthy Pancakes a try.
- 1 Cup Instant Oatmeal (3 Packets 1 can be flavored)
- 1/2 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 3 Level tsp Baking powder
- 1 Level tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 Cups Buttermilk
- 3 Whole eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbs Cooking oil
- 3 tbs white vinegar
- 1. Blend Dry ingredients together in a large bowl and blend the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- 2. Blend wet ingredients into dry ingredients in large bowl. Lumps are okay, but there should not be any dry ingredients left.
- 3. Recipe will yield 12 3′-4′ pancakes or 3-4 average waffles (waffles will be moist, not crisp)