SHOE PEG CORN CASSEROLE
If you’re looking for a new twist on casserole, this is it. It’s easy to make, easy to double, and it’s a great holiday dish! Our friend Connie sent us this wonderful homemade casserole recipe.
½ cup onion
½ cup celery
½ cup bell pepper
½ cup sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 can shoe peg corn
1 stick margarine
1 can French style green beans
1 can cream of celery soup
1 stack of Ritz crackers
1. Mix everything (except crackers and margarine).
2. Pour in a greased 9 x13″ casserole dish.
3. Crush crackers and mix with them with melted margarine.
4. Spread cracker mix on top of casserole.
5. Preheat oven to 350⁰ F and bake for 45 minutes.